Crossword Puzzle: The Odyssey Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
this game is a puzzle game.
- "I am ____ son, Odysseus."
- "My home is on the peaked sea-mark of ____."
- What of my sailing, then, from ____.
- What did Odysseus give the cyclops to make him sleep?
- what did Aeolus put in the bag that he gave Odysseus?
- the poetic form of The Odyssey is a(n)____
- The Lotus-eaters were____.
- what was the name of the Cyclops?
- What was Odysseus' wife name?
- What was their bed made with?
- what was Odysseus' son name?
- A cause of great suffering or destruction?
- this story is address to a(n) ____.
- the cyclops were_____.
- what god did the cyclops ask to slay Odysseus.
Amy Tan Two Kinds Crossword
This crossword game will help you understand the characters and theme(s) in Amy Tans Two Kinds.
Run, Fat Boy, Run Crossword
The answers to this crossword puzzle will help you understand the theme(s) addressed in the movie as…
accounting crossword acc566
crossword related to accounting
Crossword Comparatives and Superlatives
Comparatives and superlatives adjectives
1. Each answer is a name of an animern2. Each answer starts from a different letter of the…