Crossword Puzzle: The Odyssey Puzzle Game
Created By: dai_monee
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Crossword Puzzle: The Odyssey Puzzle Game Descriptionthis game is a puzzle game.
Crossword Puzzle: The Odyssey Puzzle Game Hints
- "I am ____ son, Odysseus."
- "My home is on the peaked sea-mark of ____."
- What of my sailing, then, from ____.
- What did Odysseus give the cyclops to make him sleep?
- what did Aeolus put in the bag that he gave Odysseus?
- the poetic form of The Odyssey is a(n)____
- The Lotus-eaters were____.
- what was the name of the Cyclops?
- What was Odysseus' wife name?
- What was their bed made with?
- what was Odysseus' son name?
- A cause of great suffering or destruction?
- this story is address to a(n) ____.
- the cyclops were_____.
- what god did the cyclops ask to slay Odysseus.
Related Crossword Games
To complete this cross word use the slide show. You can also use Clue.
mots croisé: l\'islamophobie
Regardez attentivement la vidéo. Après, placer les mots qui appartiennent a chaque cases. Vous…
Simple Past Verbs
This crossword puzzle shows a few verbs in simple past that you have to choose in the correct form.