Crossword Puzzle: The Odyssey Puzzle Game
Created By: dai_monee
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Crossword Puzzle: The Odyssey Puzzle Game Descriptionthis game is a puzzle game.
Crossword Puzzle: The Odyssey Puzzle Game Hints
- "I am ____ son, Odysseus."
- "My home is on the peaked sea-mark of ____."
- What of my sailing, then, from ____.
- What did Odysseus give the cyclops to make him sleep?
- what did Aeolus put in the bag that he gave Odysseus?
- the poetic form of The Odyssey is a(n)____
- The Lotus-eaters were____.
- what was the name of the Cyclops?
- What was Odysseus' wife name?
- What was their bed made with?
- what was Odysseus' son name?
- A cause of great suffering or destruction?
- this story is address to a(n) ____.
- the cyclops were_____.
- what god did the cyclops ask to slay Odysseus.
Related Crossword Games
Forum 2015 Crossword Puzzle
CHRISTMAS VERB CROSSWORD
What are they doing on Christmas?
Most ratchet and ghetto cross word puzzle
The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf Crossword Puzzle
A crossword of vocabulary words from The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf.
Voiced and Voiceless th Crossword
Voiced and Voiceless th