Crossword Puzzle: The Odyssey puzzle game
Created By: dai_monee
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Crossword Puzzle: The Odyssey puzzle game Descriptionthis game is a puzzle game.
Crossword Puzzle: The Odyssey puzzle game Hints
- "I am ____ son, Odysseus."
- "My home is on the peaked sea-mark of ____."
- What of my sailing, then, from ____.
- What did Odysseus give the cyclops to make him sleep?
- what did Aeolus put in the bag that he gave Odysseus?
- the poetic form of The Odyssey is a(n)____
- The Lotus-eaters were____.
- what was the name of the Cyclops?
- What was Odysseus' wife name?
- What was their bed made with?
- what was Odysseus' son name?
- A cause of great suffering or destruction?
- this story is address to a(n) ____.
- the cyclops were_____.
- what god did the cyclops ask to slay Odysseus.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Crossword Puzzle: The Odyssey puzzle game?
Grille de mots croisés
Lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi, vendredi, samedi, dimanche
Fill in the blank
Fill in the blank with my, your, his her, our, their
Kasaysayan ng aking Newspaper
Nabi dan Rasul
Nabi dan Rasul
Numbers And Letters
Holidays & What You Do
Holidays and what you do (ex. christmas lights)