Crossword Puzzle: The Odyssey Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
this game is a puzzle game.
- "I am ____ son, Odysseus."
- "My home is on the peaked sea-mark of ____."
- What of my sailing, then, from ____.
- What did Odysseus give the cyclops to make him sleep?
- what did Aeolus put in the bag that he gave Odysseus?
- the poetic form of The Odyssey is a(n)____
- The Lotus-eaters were____.
- what was the name of the Cyclops?
- What was Odysseus' wife name?
- What was their bed made with?
- what was Odysseus' son name?
- A cause of great suffering or destruction?
- this story is address to a(n) ____.
- the cyclops were_____.
- what god did the cyclops ask to slay Odysseus.
Digital Citizenship Crossword Puzzle
Check your understanding of important digital citizenship terms by completing the crossword puzzle.
Use the clues to find which key terms from the topic so far are in the crossword
Crossword Kyushu Edition
Use the hints to discover the names of different places in Kyushu.