Cross Me Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionThis cross word puzzle is about guessing buildings such as a bridge, a piiza parlor, or a house.
- Cars go over this to get to the other side
- Renting, Normally for reasons of rest from travel
- Oven, Beds, TV, Food, Fridge, Freezer; We LIVE here.
- Wal*Mart is like a M____t. (I can't give the word away.)
- Princesses, Kings, Queens, Moats, Dungeons, Princes all live in a _______.
- Birds live in a _____, we live in a _____. Put those words together
- Also known as Jail
- We go here if we are hurt or sick
- We go here to get check up's for our animals.
- Rich Foods, Chef's, A lot of Money.
- Think opposite for this first one: On-___; Now, fill in the blank: _ _ _ Cube; Put it together.
- Tooth Check-Ups
- Human Check-Ups
- Pizza Hut is a _ _ _ _ _ Parlor. (Parlor is part of the word.)