CPR To The Rescue Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: gabrenda
I Like This Game ( Liked by 5 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
CPR To The Rescue Crossword Puzzle Game Descriptionthis puzzle shows just how well you know your CPR
CPR To The Rescue Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- compressions provide ______ flow
- make sure the scene is safe for you and the ______
- do not use an _______ on infants under the age of 1
- watch for the ______ to rise
- the head tilt _____ lift is used to open the airways
- make sure the ____ is safe
- often a victim has an abnormal ______ rhythm
- dont stop _________ for more than a few minutes
- push hard and ____
- EMS is "emergency ______ services"
- watch for the ____ to rise
- pinch the victims ______
- the ratio of compressions to _____ is 30:2
- when rescuing a victim, keep giving sets of compressions and breaths until the victim starts to _____
- for very small children, use the ____ of only one hand
Related Crossword Games
Ice Skating Spins
Know your vocabs
Family Members Crossword
In this game you need to read the description of the words and write down the answer. Check your…
Engaged Members themed Crossword Puzzle
You will be familiarized with the definition of the differnt parts of speech
EADON AN SARAH
A fun game to enjoy in forensics