Cpr To The Rescue Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 5 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Descriptionthis puzzle shows just how well you know your CPR
- compressions provide ______ flow
- make sure the scene is safe for you and the ______
- do not use an _______ on infants under the age of 1
- watch for the ______ to rise
- the head tilt _____ lift is used to open the airways
- make sure the ____ is safe
- often a victim has an abnormal ______ rhythm
- dont stop _________ for more than a few minutes
- push hard and ____
- EMS is "emergency ______ services"
- watch for the ____ to rise
- pinch the victims ______
- the ratio of compressions to _____ is 30:2
- when rescuing a victim, keep giving sets of compressions and breaths until the victim starts to _____
- for very small children, use the ____ of only one hand