I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
This puzzle tests your knowledge of terms associated with coral reefs.
- Coral reefs are built by tiny creatures called coral _________.
- Coral reefs are composed mainly of calcium __________.
- A __________ reef is found close to the shore.
- A __________ reef may be several kilometers from the shore.
- The world's largest barrier reef is found off the coast of ___________.
- In the Caribbean, a barrier reef is found off the coast of _________.
- Most coral grows in relatively ___________ water.
- Most types of coral thrive in _______ water.
- Coral will not grow where large amounts of _________ water pours into the sea.
MODULE 2 Cross Word Puzzle
BY: Nancy Augustin
we can play this for get better our brain
Vocab 1-3 Crossword Puzzle
In this puzzle, it will test you whether you know your vocabulary
This is a game for those who want to learn some slang and internet acronyms
Soccer Crossword Puzzle!
solve the crossword puzzle based on soccer questions.