Coral Reefs Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: faydiangill
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Coral Reefs Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionThis puzzle tests your knowledge of terms associated with coral reefs.
Coral Reefs Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Coral reefs are built by tiny creatures called coral _________.
- Coral reefs are composed mainly of calcium __________.
- A __________ reef is found close to the shore.
- A __________ reef may be several kilometers from the shore.
- The world's largest barrier reef is found off the coast of ___________.
- In the Caribbean, a barrier reef is found off the coast of _________.
- Most coral grows in relatively ___________ water.
- Most types of coral thrive in _______ water.
- Coral will not grow where large amounts of _________ water pours into the sea.