Cooking Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
A crossword of cooking terms
- to apply liquid or melted fat in order to moisten while cooking
- to cut food into fine pieces, about the size of peas
- to mix ingredients lightly with a lifting motion
- to beat rapidly, to incorporate air to produce expansion
- to rub lightly with butter or margarine shortening or salad oil
- to remove or strip off the outer covering of some fruits and vegetables
- to cut food into very small cubes
- to chop food very fine with a chopper or sharp knife
- to cover lightly with flour
- to remove pits or seeds from fruit
- to brown the surface of food by direct heat in the oven
- to put dry ingredients through a sifter to make them fine
- to destroy microorganism by using boiling water, steam, or dry heat
- to brown or cook food in a small amount of hot fat
- to fill a cavity with a mixture
- to cook in a small amount of hot fat in a skillet
- to cook by dry heat, usually in an oven
- to place food in refrigerator for the length of time indicated by the recipe
- to remove from heat
- to cook in a liquid just below the boiling point
my musical crossword
A crossword on the world of music
Crossword Puzzle on Weather
The puzzle will help learn some vocabulary related to weather
Proper Noun Countries Crossword!
A proper noun puzzle with Countries as the group of words
Solve the crossword puzzle given alongside with the help of the clues given below