Cooking Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
A crossword of cooking terms
- to apply liquid or melted fat in order to moisten while cooking
- to cut food into fine pieces, about the size of peas
- to mix ingredients lightly with a lifting motion
- to beat rapidly, to incorporate air to produce expansion
- to rub lightly with butter or margarine shortening or salad oil
- to remove or strip off the outer covering of some fruits and vegetables
- to cut food into very small cubes
- to chop food very fine with a chopper or sharp knife
- to cover lightly with flour
- to remove pits or seeds from fruit
- to brown the surface of food by direct heat in the oven
- to put dry ingredients through a sifter to make them fine
- to destroy microorganism by using boiling water, steam, or dry heat
- to brown or cook food in a small amount of hot fat
- to fill a cavity with a mixture
- to cook in a small amount of hot fat in a skillet
- to cook by dry heat, usually in an oven
- to place food in refrigerator for the length of time indicated by the recipe
- to remove from heat
- to cook in a liquid just below the boiling point
Human Nutrition Exam 2 Crossword
Crossword for Exam 2 study questions on Ch. 4-6 and 10.
Crossword Puzzle Maker
Find out the words
Sm Test Crossword
Test LN crossword
Text Features Crossword
Read the definitions and put the correct answer in the boxes for that number.