Cooking Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: matbonde
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Cooking Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionA crossword of cooking terms
Cooking Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- to apply liquid or melted fat in order to moisten while cooking
- to cut food into fine pieces, about the size of peas
- to mix ingredients lightly with a lifting motion
- to beat rapidly, to incorporate air to produce expansion
- to rub lightly with butter or margarine shortening or salad oil
- to remove or strip off the outer covering of some fruits and vegetables
- to cut food into very small cubes
- to chop food very fine with a chopper or sharp knife
- to cover lightly with flour
- to remove pits or seeds from fruit
- to brown the surface of food by direct heat in the oven
- to put dry ingredients through a sifter to make them fine
- to destroy microorganism by using boiling water, steam, or dry heat
- to brown or cook food in a small amount of hot fat
- to fill a cavity with a mixture
- to cook in a small amount of hot fat in a skillet
- to cook by dry heat, usually in an oven
- to place food in refrigerator for the length of time indicated by the recipe
- to remove from heat
- to cook in a liquid just below the boiling point
Related Crossword Games
Irregular verbs/ Past simple
Complete the crossword puzzle by changing the verbs inside the parenthesis to past simple tense.
Irregular Verbs in past tense
Complete the crossword puzzle with the verbs in their past tense form.
Person of Interest
POI Crossword Game