I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Technology, CyberEthics, Computer Basics
- Positioning of lines in a text or a paragraph
- A style of text that makes letters look darker
- Laws granting legal rights to creators and requires permission to use
- the main chip that allows computers to do millions of calculations per second
- small text files identifying a user's personal preferences and allowing the web server to retrieve information
- software used to view various kinds of Internet sources. (Google, yahoo, bing)
- a separate document sent in an e-mail message
- a key used to erase characters
- the blinking line, box, or arrow on the computer screen
- to make changes in a document
- Images or pictures
- The key used to begin a new line
- ASDF JKL;
- to insert copied or cut information
- Connectors that link web pages, words, images, etc.
- technology that prevents users from visiting inappropriate sites
- an unauthorized person who secretly gains access to computer files
- Part of the computer system such as the monitor, mouse, screen, etc.
- Precautions taken to protect personal information and images from being misused by others
- A security code to allow access to a computer or a program
- a computer program designed to damage computer files
- sending and receiving messages through a computer network
- Malicious software that enters a computer and tracks and gathers personal information
- Tricking users into revealing personal information such as passwords and bank account number by way of e-mail purporting to be from actual companies
- to set the first line of a paragraph in from the margin
- the device with a screen used to show a computer image
- software that searches, gathers, and identifies information from a database based on keywords
- copying or using someone else's work and taking credit for it
- a global network of thousands of other computer networks