Computer Terminology Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: lbodtke
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Computer Terminology Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionTechnology, CyberEthics, Computer Basics
Computer Terminology Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Positioning of lines in a text or a paragraph
- A style of text that makes letters look darker
- Laws granting legal rights to creators and requires permission to use
- the main chip that allows computers to do millions of calculations per second
- small text files identifying a user's personal preferences and allowing the web server to retrieve information
- software used to view various kinds of Internet sources. (Google, yahoo, bing)
- a separate document sent in an e-mail message
- a key used to erase characters
- the blinking line, box, or arrow on the computer screen
- to make changes in a document
- Images or pictures
- The key used to begin a new line
- ASDF JKL;
- to insert copied or cut information
- Connectors that link web pages, words, images, etc.
- technology that prevents users from visiting inappropriate sites
- an unauthorized person who secretly gains access to computer files
- Part of the computer system such as the monitor, mouse, screen, etc.
- Precautions taken to protect personal information and images from being misused by others
- A security code to allow access to a computer or a program
- a computer program designed to damage computer files
- sending and receiving messages through a computer network
- Malicious software that enters a computer and tracks and gathers personal information
- Tricking users into revealing personal information such as passwords and bank account number by way of e-mail purporting to be from actual companies
- to set the first line of a paragraph in from the margin
- the device with a screen used to show a computer image
- software that searches, gathers, and identifies information from a database based on keywords
- copying or using someone else's work and taking credit for it
- a global network of thousands of other computer networks
Related Crossword Games
Find the most frequent words in IHG Culture!
to find most common words taht are related to our corporate culture.
BUSCA EL MENSAJE
ENCONTRAR EL MENSAJE OCULTO
Breastfeeding help for teens
Common words used to help educate a pregnant teen and their family
filled in the blank below !!!