Computer History Crossword puzzle game
Created By: Sonicdude5787
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Computer History Crossword puzzle game DescriptionThink your good at crossword puzzles and know a lot of old computer names? Let\ s find out!
Computer History Crossword puzzle game Hints
- A unofficial Linux version that was in version 12.10 before.
- A version of a PC that has a high market share.
- "t is only great with pictures and videos" is what most people say about this OS.
- This OS has a penguin mascot.
- A extremely old OS that was believed to have been used in the MS-DOS 5 Promotional Video.
- This was a text-based OS that was worked on until the year 2000.
- A popular computer virus that attacked Windows 95/98 and flashed the BIOS which would require a new PC to be fixed, or lots of cash.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Computer History Crossword puzzle game?
Kasaysayan ng aking Newspaper
Nabi dan Rasul
Nabi dan Rasul
Numbers And Letters
Holidays & What You Do
Holidays and what you do (ex. christmas lights)
ANZ Call Centre Game
It\'s from call centre agent only
monogamy and polygamy
Monogamy versus Polygamy!