Computer History Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: Sonicdude5787
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Computer History Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionThink your good at crossword puzzles and know a lot of old computer names? Let\ s find out!
Computer History Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- A unofficial Linux version that was in version 12.10 before.
- A version of a PC that has a high market share.
- "t is only great with pictures and videos" is what most people say about this OS.
- This OS has a penguin mascot.
- A extremely old OS that was believed to have been used in the MS-DOS 5 Promotional Video.
- This was a text-based OS that was worked on until the year 2000.
- A popular computer virus that attacked Windows 95/98 and flashed the BIOS which would require a new PC to be fixed, or lots of cash.
Related Crossword Games
CHRISTMAS VERB CROSSWORD
What are they doing on Christmas?
Most ratchet and ghetto cross word puzzle
The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf Crossword Puzzle
A crossword of vocabulary words from The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf.
Voiced and Voiceless th Crossword
Voiced and Voiceless th
Elements of the Periodic Table crossword!
The title says it all