Computer History Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Think your good at crossword puzzles and know a lot of old computer names? Let s find out!
- A unofficial Linux version that was in version 12.10 before.
- A version of a PC that has a high market share.
- "t is only great with pictures and videos" is what most people say about this OS.
- This OS has a penguin mascot.
- A extremely old OS that was believed to have been used in the MS-DOS 5 Promotional Video.
- This was a text-based OS that was worked on until the year 2000.
- A popular computer virus that attacked Windows 95/98 and flashed the BIOS which would require a new PC to be fixed, or lots of cash.
Chapter 2 Exam Review
US History Chapter 1 Exam Review
HIST1301 Chapter 1 Crossword
Health & Safety: Revision Crossword
Check your knowledge by completing the crossword; study the clues to find the correct answer.
Human Nutrition Exam 2 Crossword
Crossword for Exam 2 study questions on Ch. 4-6 and 10.