Computer Basics Unit Exam Study Guide
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- Boolean logic a form of algebra in which all values are reduced to true or false Boolean operators conventions or symbols used in keywords to apply Boolean logic to Internet searches (quotation marks, AND, OR, NOT +, &, -, ^, a space) Boolean search prono
- a communication sent from one person to another over the Internet
- the name for bookmarks in Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer's record of Web pages you have visited recently
- a gigantic computer network that connects computers around the world
The Basics of Computer Networking
Crossword game designed to help students learn computer networking terminology
IC Engine Basics
Identify the terms related to IC Engine
This came tests your knowledge on computer vocabulary words! Good luck!
Affix review Unit one
MaKenna Romito Per 3