Computer Basics Unit Exam Study Guide Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: istres2000
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Computer Basics Unit Exam Study Guide Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionStudy Guide
Computer Basics Unit Exam Study Guide Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Boolean logic a form of algebra in which all values are reduced to true or false Boolean operators conventions or symbols used in keywords to apply Boolean logic to Internet searches (quotation marks, AND, OR, NOT +, &, -, ^, a space) Boolean search prono
- a communication sent from one person to another over the Internet
- the name for bookmarks in Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer's record of Web pages you have visited recently
- a gigantic computer network that connects computers around the world
Related Crossword Games
Roles of Carriers & Ports
Answer with the help of clue
Irregular verbs/ Past simple
Complete the crossword puzzle by changing the verbs inside the parenthesis to past simple tense.
Irregular Verbs in past tense
Complete the crossword puzzle with the verbs in their past tense form.
Person of Interest
POI Crossword Game