Circulatory System Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 3 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Reviews the circulatory system.
- organ that pumps blood
- inner lining of heart
- wall that divides heart in two
- molecule that carries oxygen and carbon dioxide through blood
- upper chamber of heart
- tissue fluid that has diffused into the lymphatic capillaries
- carries blood away from heart
- microscopic blood vessels that connect arteries and veins
- bean shaped organs that filter lymph
- valve between left atrium and left ventricle
- largest artery in body
- irregularly shaped cell fragements that help clot blood
- carry blood back to heart
- valve between the right atrium and right ventricle
- liquid part of blood