Chemistry Quiz - Basic
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Basic quiz on the words associated with chemistry.
- substance formed of atoms from two or more elements
- negatively charged subatomic particle
- state of matter with no definite shape or volume
- smallest unit of a pure substance that still has all the properties of the substance
- state of matter that has definite volume but no definite shape
- subatomic particle with no electric charge
- substance with a pH less than 7
- substance with a definite shape and volume
- number of protons in an atom
- subatomic particle with a positive charge
- substance with a pH greater than 7
- center of an atom, surrounded by a cloud of electrons
- elements that conduct heat and electricity
- elements that do not conduct electricity and is not shiny or malleable
- a table of elements arranged according to their atomic number
- a pure substance that is made up on only one kind of atom
- a gas that contains charged ions and can conduct electricity
Warrior Cat Quiz/Crossword
This is a super fun crossword quiz that only the best warrior cat fans know
Teps 05 Basic Drills 4-6
TEPS 05 Basic drills 4-6
Interac E-transfer Crossword Quiz
Welcome! Here is a fun way to ensure you have learned what the INTERAC e-Transfer service is all…
just d way you are
Nursing Assistant Mental Health Quiz
Common conditions and things NA should know by end of Mental Health Course