Chemistry Quiz - Basic
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Basic quiz on the words associated with chemistry.
- substance formed of atoms from two or more elements
- negatively charged subatomic particle
- state of matter with no definite shape or volume
- smallest unit of a pure substance that still has all the properties of the substance
- state of matter that has definite volume but no definite shape
- subatomic particle with no electric charge
- substance with a pH less than 7
- substance with a definite shape and volume
- number of protons in an atom
- subatomic particle with a positive charge
- substance with a pH greater than 7
- center of an atom, surrounded by a cloud of electrons
- elements that conduct heat and electricity
- elements that do not conduct electricity and is not shiny or malleable
- a table of elements arranged according to their atomic number
- a pure substance that is made up on only one kind of atom
- a gas that contains charged ions and can conduct electricity
The Economics Quiz
Love economics? Test your economics knowledge by solving this quick crossword!
Kpop Girl Group Quiz
From SNSD to 4minute
Cell Processes Chapter 3 Quiz-game
A game to review chapter 3, cell processes in order to review for the quiz
Attempt this crossword puzzle and see how well you fair!
Business Basic B