Cancer Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionTest your knowledge on a basic ordinary crossword on cancer
- Loss of appetite.
- Tubes that carry blood throughout the body.
- A treatment using medicines.
- The outer layer of skin that contains both squamous and basal cells.
- The material in each cell that contains the hereditary information and determines the traits we get from past generations. There are thousands of genes in each cell.
- The organ that filters the blood and excretes waste products and excess water in the form of urine.
- Cancer of the blood forming organs. White blood cells may be produced in excessive amounts and are unable to function properly. Different types of leukemia include chronic or acute lymphocytic, granulocytic and myeloblastic leukemia.
- A young victim that this site is dedicated to.
- An organ located in the upper abdomen that cleanses the blood and secretes bile to aid in digestion.
- A type of cancer, which develops in the lymphatic system, affecting the body’s immune system.
- A very aggressive form of skin cancer.
- Reducing the number of cases ofcancer by avoiding the substances or habits that are known to cause cancer.