Bronx Masquerade Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: noe123
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Bronx Masquerade Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionFind the missing word
Bronx Masquerade Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- false outward show; disguise; pretense
- stir up or feed a fire
- to put off or delay
- to make a start; begin
- to twine or become tangled together
- pleasurable; giving pleasure to the senses.
- fill again; provide a new supply for; renew
- origin; source
- persuade not to do something
- with no part missing; a whole
- a personal speech given by an actor or writer that shows the character's thoughts and feelings
- to show liveliness or exhilaration
- lacking depth; shallow
- state of being or living alone; isolation; seclusion
- to heighten the effect of; emphasize; stress