Breast Cancer Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- an aggregation, collection, or mass
- lymph _____?
- a symbol, mark, or other labeling device indicating the beginning or end of a unit
- to remove (living tissue) for diagnostic evaluation
- long-lasting or nonfading
- to cause to grow in bulk
- the treatment of disease by means of chemicals that have a specific toxic effect upon the disease-producing microorganisms or that selectively destroy cancerous tissue.
- Medicine/Medical . requiring the entry of a needle, catheter, or other instrument into a part of the body