Behavior Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: hpeterson90
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Behavior Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionVet tech
Behavior Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- A training maneuver designed to disorient a bird by abruptly dropping the hand its perched upon
- The ethological approach that states behavior is learned rather than genetically programmed
- When a cat urinates or defecate someplace other than its litter box ________ litter box training
- The types of conditioned learning that associates stimuli occurring at approximately the same time or in roughly the same area
- The ethological approach asserting that much of what animals know is instinctive or innate classical_________
- Sensory input on relating to a simple reflex behavior ________stimulus
- A complex pattern of movements performed by a bee that directs other bees to a food source
- The study of animal behavior
- The scientific theory that characterizes all related organisms as descended from common ancestors
- A term used by early Ethologists to describe stereotypical or predictable behaviors of the species________ pattern
- Ethological term survival value
- The process of learning that certain objects in events have little bearing on survival and can thus be ignored
- Urinating or defecating inside the home
- The acquisition in the very young of certain fixed action patterns
- A complex of unlearned responses characteristic of a species
- Learning by trial and error
- The process that awards survival and reproductive success to individuals and groups best adjusted to their environment natural________
- Natural scientists
- The crops of two opposing schools classical ethology which views animal behavior as primarily instinctive in animal psychology which use animal behavior as primarily learned_________vs Nurture
- The type of conditioned learning that associate a certain activity known as the operant with punishment or reward
- Functioning or tending to produce effects
- After giving birth to offspring ______-parturition
- The process that allows animals to distinguish their place in a social context broader than their relationship with primary caregivers
- A specific stage early in an animal's life when imprinting occurs _______period
- The ways individual members of the same species interact with one another _______behavior
- The process of adapting to contact with others ________-ation
- The study of the biological bases of social behavior
- Staining vertical surfaces with a strong smelling during
- Sensory input that produces a simple reflex behavior unconditioned_______
- Prone to defining in defending areas of sleep eating exercise and play
- An unconditioned____________ simple reflex behavior
- different from anything seen or heard
- Trained or learned