I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
vocabulary words for Music in the Baroque
- The number of sounds occurring at the same time in music
- Synonyms: united, single
- Synonym: clearly
- Synonyms: difference, variation
- Something which occurs over and over again.
- Synonym: raised
- A particular time; or a special event.
- Synonyms: defined, unique
- A period in music history from 1600- 1750 when a complex, emotional style, and new forms of instrumental and vocal music were developed.
- A story or play in which all of the parts are sung.
- Synonyms: assign, hire, payment, salary
- The changes in loudness and softness in music.
- A choir or group of people singing together.
- A term used to refer to cities, villages and incorporated towns.
- Literal translation: poly--many, phonic-- sounds
- Music having a single melodic line with accompaniment.
Vocabulary Words 1st 6 Weeks
1st 6 weeks science vocabulary words
Revising Food Vocabulary In Serbian
Let's revise all the food words we learnt so far!
Unit 3 Vocabulary Crossword
Determine the word that matches each meaning.
Units 1 & 2 Vocabulary Words
Fill in the correct vocabulary word with its meaning
My Side Of The Mountain Vocabulary Worksheet 1-d
Crossword: By answering the definitions across and down, fill in the squares crossword style.