I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
vocabulary words for Music in the Baroque
- The number of sounds occurring at the same time in music
- Synonyms: united, single
- Synonym: clearly
- Synonyms: difference, variation
- Something which occurs over and over again.
- Synonym: raised
- A particular time; or a special event.
- Synonyms: defined, unique
- A period in music history from 1600- 1750 when a complex, emotional style, and new forms of instrumental and vocal music were developed.
- A story or play in which all of the parts are sung.
- Synonyms: assign, hire, payment, salary
- The changes in loudness and softness in music.
- A choir or group of people singing together.
- A term used to refer to cities, villages and incorporated towns.
- Literal translation: poly--many, phonic-- sounds
- Music having a single melodic line with accompaniment.
Freedom Writers Vocabulary
Read Freedom Writers Diary Book , Pgs 6-60 to fill in the blank. In order to find the answers you…
Unit 3 Vocabulary 2
Lesson 4-6 Vocabulary Unit 3 8th grade space science
Unit 3 Vocabulary 1
Unite 3 Lesson 1-3 Vocabulary review, 8th grade space science
These are 20 of the 30 words you are to know from the list of SAT words.
When You Reach Me Vocabulary
Book Report Q2