Baroque Vocabulary crossword puzzle game
Created By: musicwms
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Baroque Vocabulary crossword puzzle game Descriptionvocabulary words for Music in the Baroque
Baroque Vocabulary crossword puzzle game Hints
- The number of sounds occurring at the same time in music
- Synonyms: united, single
- Synonym: clearly
- Synonyms: difference, variation
- Something which occurs over and over again.
- Synonym: raised
- A particular time; or a special event.
- Synonyms: defined, unique
- A period in music history from 1600- 1750 when a complex, emotional style, and new forms of instrumental and vocal music were developed.
- A story or play in which all of the parts are sung.
- Synonyms: assign, hire, payment, salary
- The changes in loudness and softness in music.
- A choir or group of people singing together.
- A term used to refer to cities, villages and incorporated towns.
- Literal translation: poly--many, phonic-- sounds
- Music having a single melodic line with accompaniment.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Baroque Vocabulary crossword puzzle game?
Evolution of technology
Test the knowledge you\'ve gained by completing the following crossword puzzle.
Unit 2 Vocab
Spanish Unit 2 Vocab
QUE TANTO SABES
This game will test the player about their knowledge regarding Fairy Tail anime.
Omars word study puzzle project
Nothing to share.
BC Christmas Crossword