AURRA crossword puzzle game
Created By: angelwebs
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
AURRA crossword puzzle game DescriptionCreated with all things in reference to the band and music of AURRA
AURRA crossword puzzle game Hints
- "Are you _______?
- Not an American woman but a _______(Two words)
- Aurra's lead male vocalist (Two words)
- Aurra's former lead female vocalist
- A MP3 available digitally
- Returning to a person (3 Words)
- Similar to but not a James Bond movie. Live and Let
- First US President and a founder of AURRA
- Wanting someone to decide? Make Up Your
- An online home for Aurra
- Aurra appeared on this popular television show
- Mail some affection (3 words)
- Expressive last name of DJ who played new single in Japan club
- Examining a person with a watchful eye
- Aurra was first signed to what record label
- Some members derived from this FUNK Band
- Generates an atmosphere or quality (duh!)
- Opposite of not livin' too slow. Livin' too?
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to AURRA crossword puzzle game?