Aurra Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionCreated with all things in reference to the band and music of AURRA
- "Are you _______?
- Not an American woman but a _______(Two words)
- Aurra's lead male vocalist (Two words)
- Aurra's former lead female vocalist
- A MP3 available digitally
- Returning to a person (3 Words)
- Similar to but not a James Bond movie. Live and Let
- First US President and a founder of AURRA
- Wanting someone to decide? Make Up Your
- An online home for Aurra
- Aurra appeared on this popular television show
- Mail some affection (3 words)
- Expressive last name of DJ who played new single in Japan club
- Examining a person with a watchful eye
- Aurra was first signed to what record label
- Some members derived from this FUNK Band
- Generates an atmosphere or quality (duh!)
- Opposite of not livin' too slow. Livin' too?