Art History Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: angieduvall
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Art History Crossword Puzzle Game Descriptionfun game
Art History Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- something people do for ceremonial reasons
- something people listen to or sing
- something people can view and interpret the meaning
- something people can watch like a play
- learning about something over time
Related Crossword Games
Engaged Members themed Crossword Puzzle
You will be familiarized with the definition of the differnt parts of speech
EADON AN SARAH
A fun game to enjoy in forensics
Vocabulary Unit 9
A crossword for Sadlier\'s Vocabulary Unit 9 Level H Enriched Edition
Rights & Responsibilities
A simple crossword to test your knowledge of employee rights and responsibilities.