Area and Perimeter Practice Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: cindyperk
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Area and Perimeter Practice Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionComplete the practice on area and perimeter vocabulary.
Area and Perimeter Practice Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- The number of square units needed to cover the surface enclosed by a geometric figure
- The distance around any closed geometric figure
- an equation that shows a relationship among certain quantity
- the distance along something from end to end, or a measurement taken of this distance
- the wideness and mass of an object
- In a power, the number used as a factor. In 103, the base is 10. That is, 103 = 10 x 10 x 10.
- the distance between the lowest and highest point of somebody or something.
Related Crossword Games
Ice Skating Spins
Know your vocabs
Family Members Crossword
In this game you need to read the description of the words and write down the answer. Check your…
Engaged Members themed Crossword Puzzle
You will be familiarized with the definition of the differnt parts of speech
EADON AN SARAH
A fun game to enjoy in forensics