Area And Perimeter Practice
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Complete the practice on area and perimeter vocabulary.
- The number of square units needed to cover the surface enclosed by a geometric figure
- The distance around any closed geometric figure
- an equation that shows a relationship among certain quantity
- the distance along something from end to end, or a measurement taken of this distance
- the wideness and mass of an object
- In a power, the number used as a factor. In 103, the base is 10. That is, 103 = 10 x 10 x 10.
- the distance between the lowest and highest point of somebody or something.