Adjective Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Find out the adjectives
- Extereml delightful, splendid
- Adhering closely, close
- Showing or resulting from folly or stupidity:unwise
- Having or showing experiance, knowledge and good judgement
- Intently eager or desirous
- Taking pleasure in the suffering of other people
- Uneven in quality, inconsistant
- A line, band, or long stripes of material different in colour or finish from its adjacent sides
- Filled with danger;hazardeous, perilous, unsafe
- Looking as if of the colour silver
- Having lived for a long time
- To covert totally or in parts into ions
- Making or charactorized by a loud outcry, noisy, clamous
- Filled to capacity
- Of more than usual weight, thickness, etc.
- Having achieved aim or purpose
- At or to the fartherest limit or point,outermost
- Difficult to analyze, understand, etc
Eating Disorders Crossword
Learning about adolescent eating disorders.
Digital Citizenship Crossword Puzzle
Check your understanding of important digital citizenship terms by completing the crossword puzzle.
Use the clues to find which key terms from the topic so far are in the crossword