Adjective Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionFind out the adjectives
- Extereml delightful, splendid
- Adhering closely, close
- Showing or resulting from folly or stupidity:unwise
- Having or showing experiance, knowledge and good judgement
- Intently eager or desirous
- Taking pleasure in the suffering of other people
- Uneven in quality, inconsistant
- A line, band, or long stripes of material different in colour or finish from its adjacent sides
- Filled with danger;hazardeous, perilous, unsafe
- Looking as if of the colour silver
- Having lived for a long time
- To covert totally or in parts into ions
- Making or charactorized by a loud outcry, noisy, clamous
- Filled to capacity
- Of more than usual weight, thickness, etc.
- Having achieved aim or purpose
- At or to the fartherest limit or point,outermost
- Difficult to analyze, understand, etc