Adjective Crossword puzzle game
Comments Created By: Gauri1234
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Adjective Crossword puzzle game DescriptionFind out the adjectives
Adjective Crossword puzzle game Hints
- Extereml delightful, splendid
- Adhering closely, close
- Showing or resulting from folly or stupidity:unwise
- Having or showing experiance, knowledge and good judgement
- Intently eager or desirous
- Taking pleasure in the suffering of other people
- Uneven in quality, inconsistant
- A line, band, or long stripes of material different in colour or finish from its adjacent sides
- Filled with danger;hazardeous, perilous, unsafe
- Looking as if of the colour silver
- Having lived for a long time
- To covert totally or in parts into ions
- Making or charactorized by a loud outcry, noisy, clamous
- Filled to capacity
- Of more than usual weight, thickness, etc.
- Having achieved aim or purpose
- At or to the fartherest limit or point,outermost
- Difficult to analyze, understand, etc
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Adjective Crossword puzzle game?
Identifying basic two-dimensional shapes.
Spelling And Understanding
1. biology \r\n2. cycle \r\n3. geography \r\n4. homophone \r\n5. hydroplane \r\n6. mechanic…
Weekly Vocabulary Words
Second Grade Vocabulary
Second grade vocabulary wards, and their definition, in a fun games.
The Five Senses
There are five senses, each with specific parts of the body (sensory organs) responsible for each of…
The Five Senses
The five senses
Write the correct word in the blank that appeals to the statement
properties used to classify matter