Adjective Crossword puzzle game
Created By: Gauri1234
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Adjective Crossword puzzle game DescriptionFind out the adjectives
Adjective Crossword puzzle game Hints
- Extereml delightful, splendid
- Adhering closely, close
- Showing or resulting from folly or stupidity:unwise
- Having or showing experiance, knowledge and good judgement
- Intently eager or desirous
- Taking pleasure in the suffering of other people
- Uneven in quality, inconsistant
- A line, band, or long stripes of material different in colour or finish from its adjacent sides
- Filled with danger;hazardeous, perilous, unsafe
- Looking as if of the colour silver
- Having lived for a long time
- To covert totally or in parts into ions
- Making or charactorized by a loud outcry, noisy, clamous
- Filled to capacity
- Of more than usual weight, thickness, etc.
- Having achieved aim or purpose
- At or to the fartherest limit or point,outermost
- Difficult to analyze, understand, etc
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Adjective Crossword puzzle game?
monogamy and polygamy
Monogamy versus Polygamy!
Sobre los vidoejuegos
MUST BE SANTA
Find the words hidden in Must Be Santa song
Angles and Angle Pairs
4 kinds of angles 5 angle pairs
I loathe you
This is a crossword puzzle to help with the vocabulary from the book I loathe you by David Slonim
ER VERB CROSSWORD PUZZLE
ALL THE ANSWERS ARE VERBS FROM THE ER GROUP OF VERBS.
Chic Craftique Christmas Crossword Puzzle
For the Christmas Extravaganza - Solve the puzzle and then screen shot your score. Post it on the…
Call Centre Game
Alternatif access to get information billing of account information electronically
Use your knowledge of what substances are known to cause cancer to complete this crossword.