Acids And Bases
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
This is an online assignment/review of unit 19 at textbook, and unit 10 at regents review book.
- scale of acidity
- An acid that consists of only two elements
- Substance that forms hydronium ions in water(Arrhenius)
- According to Bronsted-Lowry, an acid is a .............donor
- According to Bronsted-Lowry, a base is a proton.........
- Can act as either an acid or a base
- These pairs differ only by a proton
- Formed from the reaction of an acid and base
- Procedure to determine the concentration of an acid or base
- Changes color at the endpoint of a titration
- Nutralization is a reaction of an .............. with a base
- Substance that produces Hydroxide ions in aqueous solution (Arrhenius)
Authority Bases & Influence Of A Classroom Teacher
To demonstrate understanding of the topic.
Acids And Bases Crossword
Acids and Bases!!!
Ácidos y bases
Que el alumno conozca y analice de manera crítica, reflexiva y colaborativa las principales…
Try your luck at a crossword.