Acids and Bases crossword puzzle game
Created By: crossword1
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Acids and Bases crossword puzzle game DescriptionThis is an online assignment/review of unit 19 at textbook, and unit 10 at regents review book.
Acids and Bases crossword puzzle game Hints
- scale of acidity
- An acid that consists of only two elements
- Substance that forms hydronium ions in water(Arrhenius)
- According to Bronsted-Lowry, an acid is a .............donor
- According to Bronsted-Lowry, a base is a proton.........
- Can act as either an acid or a base
- These pairs differ only by a proton
- Formed from the reaction of an acid and base
- Procedure to determine the concentration of an acid or base
- Changes color at the endpoint of a titration
- Nutralization is a reaction of an .............. with a base
- Substance that produces Hydroxide ions in aqueous solution (Arrhenius)
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Acids and Bases crossword puzzle game?
one direction rule
one direction rule!!!!!!!!!!
My five senses.
Find five senses.
É um jogo educativo, para crianças entre os 6 e os 12 anos. Para a sua realização é necessário…
Things that have to do with Thanksgiving