ACCUCHEK COMPETENCY 2012 crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
ACCUCHEK COMPETENCY 2012 crossword puzzle game Description2012 COMPETENCY FOR ALL ACCUCHEK USERS
ACCUCHEK COMPETENCY 2012 crossword puzzle game Hints
- Which patient identification number should be scanned?
- The glucose control solution is stable for how many days?
- It is acceptable to add another drop of blood to a strip withing how many seconds of the first drop?
- The proper site for the finger puncture is where on the fingertip?
- 20 mg/dl to 500 mg/dl is the ______ range for the AccuChek Inform.
- What needs to be documented on the AccuChek Inform after each patient use?
- Where can you get more controls and testing strips?
- An operator should _______ a glucose level if the result is critical.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to ACCUCHEK COMPETENCY 2012 crossword puzzle game?