- Click on skill level and number of players with cursor to start.
- Your movable checkers will be highlighted in green. Click on one with cursor and then click on a destination square to move it.
- Move your checkers to jump your opponent and avoid getting jumped yourself.
- Play alternates between players, whether two humans or human versus computer.
- Capture all your opponents’ checkers or trap his or her checkers so they can’t be moved to win.
ProProfs has taken the classic game of checkers and made a computer version for one or two players. Use your mouse to move the checkers as in a normal game and defeat your opponent by jumping over and capturing all his or her checkers. Play against the computer or a friend!
Loop the City Daily Game
In this game there will be a city with some of the numbered buildings shown. Your task is to…
Bridges Daily Game Deluxe
In this game there will be a number of islands, each island has a number on it. You need to…
Can you solve the mysteries and recreate the picture in this ancient puzzle game?
Clear the board by jumping pegs over other pegs. The object is to leave the last peg in the…
NUNS on the RUN
Get the nuns & the ogres to cross the river.
This is a 3D version of the popular Tic Tac Toe game. The game is same as the traditional Tic Tac…
A simple three-in-a-row game first proposed by the Polish-American mathematician Stanislaw…
Created by the brilliant Danish inventor Piet Hein, TacTix is a variation of Nim, one of the…
An elegant game of strategy invented in the 1940's, Hex is no longer available commercially but…
Hare and Hounds
A 19th-century board game invented in France, also called The Military Game. It was popular among…