14 replies to this topic

#1 jkazza

jkazza

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:football /squash/ taking my sons to watch DERBY COUNTY

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:46 PM

i recently installed spybot search and destroy it found security issues so i pressed fix and now i cant accsess my banks site but cant see how to change settings can you help please

#2 axeline

axeline

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:40 PM

I would recommend you download a fresh copy to your Desktop and attempt install (double click) from your desktop.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2471

#3 chrisadam

chrisadam

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:00 AM

Internet Explorer 8 protects you from today's threats, including malware and phishing, as well as emerging threats that can compromise your computer without your knowledge.
The new SmartScreen Filter lets you browse and email more safely by helping to protect against deceptive and malicious websites which can compromise your data, privacy, and identity.

Edited by bobby1234, 31 August 2010 - 01:23 AM.
Removed advertisment link

#4 aggy100

aggy100

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:14 AM

Hi

You could use bitdefender or AV of such sort so that you get complete protection in internet also.
Regards

#5 seenathkumar

seenathkumar

Sr. Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:35 AM

I will recommend you to use IE 8 and the licensed version of security software. which will protect your computers from malware and other threats.

#6 Bowyer

Bowyer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:02 PM

You can safely tell Spybot-S&D to not to include those detections from further scans. You can change the settings in the following manner:

Right click each in turn and then click Exclude this detection from further searches. In that way you will be able to change any other part of security settings. It is the same as antivirus software like MacAfee or Norton. If they are disables they will be announced by themselves.

Edited by Bowyer, 09 January 2011 - 07:29 AM.

#7 jackrose01

jackrose01

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:28 AM

Internet Explorer is a type of browser can be used for Internet browsing. IE is not working some of the configuration file in my computer. I'm using Vista and Internet Explorer7. In a configuration file, it works, but on the other hand I can not get it to work

#8 elsvinprins

elsvinprins

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:41 PM

The Internet Explorer is the default web browser of Windows operating system. This is the best web browser for all the windows operating system. This browser get the default settings from the operating system. The latest version of Internet Explorer is also available on Internet.

#9 reodineli

reodineli

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:00 AM

According to me you should do all the default settings of your Internet browser. After try to access your bank site. If the problem is not solve till than uninstall browser and than reinstall it.

#10 Edvinjhoni

Edvinjhoni

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:58 AM

Many times the Internet explorer occur error for any sites. To solve this the easiest way is set all the settings of browser on its default way. Using this way you can easily access your bank site and use Internet Banking system.

#11 riva88

riva88

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:06 AM

Hi,

Windows Internet Explorer (formerly Microsoft Internet Explorer, commonly abbreviated IE or MSIE) is a series of graphical web browsers developed by Microsoft and included as part of the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems starting in 1995. It was first released as part of the add-on package Plus! for Windows 95 that year. Later versions were available as free downloads, or in service packs, and included in the OEM service releases of Windows 95 and later versions of Windows.

#12 chrisbrown23

chrisbrown23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:09 AM

Internet explorer should strenghten its internet protocol to have a faster and easy connection

Edited by chrisbrown23, 12 March 2012 - 04:12 AM.

#13 Adam Thomas

Adam Thomas

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:58 AM

Internet Explorer is a browser which is used for to access the internet. It is not working with some of the add-ons of the configuration. I am using Mozilla Firefox which is very much beneficiary to me.

#14 JessicaSNV

JessicaSNV

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Internet Choice let's you compare over 600 broadband plans from 15 of Australia's leading Broadband Providers.

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:02 PM

Hi,
Go for default settings, I think you will get access to the bank sites then. IE is good but I am using G-Chrome, it is faster and secure among all. I think, you have to try it, you will get nice results.

#15 Edric Marshall

Edric Marshall

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:CHESS

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:33 AM

Internet Explorer is very nice browser which is provide the good amount of facilities to the user. But it is not useful as compared to Mozilla Firefox. Because it is provide the good amount of addons to the user of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.