Convergence+

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Quinntessential

Quinntessential

Sr. Expert

• 1,677 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:49 AM

To all that are interested in this certification CompTIA will be having a free cybercast on the 22/03/2007 that will be explaining exactly what this certification covers.  The Convergence+ certification will be available from the 30/03/2007.

To go and read all about it go and read CompTIA Offers Cybercasts on New CompTIA Convergence+ Certification

To register for the CompTIA Convergence+ cybercast visit https://comptia.ilinc.com/perl/ilinc/lms/ev...pl?div_view=reg

If you want to visit CompTIA's official page for the Convergence+ exam go to CompTIA Convergence+
CompTIA A+ Certified
CompTIA Network+ Certified
CompTIA Security+ Certified
SAP Business One TB1000 (Logistics) Certified
SAP Business One TB1100 (Accounting) Certified
SAP Business One TB1200 (Implementation & Support) Certified
Accpac Certified Consultant

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."

#2 James

James

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:28 PM

I know this is an old thread but thanks for sharing Quinn.

After we get a few more threads on Convergence+ we can spin it off into its own section
James

ProProfs.com: Educational FREEway By Professionals & Professors

#3 jnorman10

jnorman10

* Outstanding Sr Expert *

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:25 AM

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I think this cert is a good one... Especially if you work in the ISP field like I do. I've got some other certs I'm tryin to knock out, but I plan on diving into this one within a few months or so.

Still very little study material that is stashed in one place for this cert, but using the objectives from CompTIA, and google, we should be able to get a good set of materials together for ProProfs soon.

Good luck lads!!

- J Norm
"That boy is jumpin off Cabinets and eatin Brillo Pads... He's not goin to Harvard!"

B.S. in Computer Science
CompTIA A+ Certified
CompTIA Inet + Certified
CompTIA Network + Certified
CompTIA Security + Certified

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.