• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Multiman

Multiman

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 03:49 AM

help.gif
i'm sitting here in ghana wondering where i'll make that much money to be able to take a computer course and become a professional which has been my dream.

proprof is helping out but man, even staying on-line to do the courses is expensive and i cant afford it. i need help. isnt there a page where i can download the studies for comptia a+ and study offline.

can somebody ........ please finance the course so i can finance the exams ? i need help and i am dead serious about this .......... somebody help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 growly

growly

Sr. Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:Education, Computers, Home Improvements,

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:11 AM

QUOTE (Multiman @ Feb 2 2006, 07:49 AM)
help.gif
i'm sitting here in ghana wondering where i'll make that much money to be able to take a computer course and become a professional which has been my dream.

proprof is helping out but man, even staying on-line to do the courses is expensive and i cant afford it. i need help. isnt there a page where i can download the studies for comptia a+ and study offline.

can somebody ........ please finance the course so i can finance the exams ? i need help and i am dead serious about this .......... somebody help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough call on this one feel I feel you're pain and I'm sure quite a few people here within this forum can empathise with you with the lack of funds to further their education not to mention time.

I don't really know all your available resources but my first thought would be to check out a local library on books as well as internet time. Again this is only a suggestion as I do not even know if this is even available to you but if is thats where I would try first. v.gif

Regards:
Growly cool.gif
"Those parts of a computer that you can hit with a hammer are called Hardware. Those parts you can only curse at are called Software," -Author unknown

CompTIA A+ Certified
MCP

#3 davejon09

davejon09

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

rofessional computer repair services can help you with anything to do with your computer or laptop. The expertise and professional experience that you will find out here is incomparable to all the others in this side of town. If you have any concern with your computer such as it won't start operating, it is bugged with a virus or it just needs to be serviced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.