Sat QuestionsSAT Questions
Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:16 PM
-What is the highest possible score you can achieve?
-How long is the test?
-What are the questions on?
Please post answers if you know.
Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:33 AM
2. Timing is about 3hours 45mins.
3. It tests on critical reading, math and writing.
Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:24 PM
Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:34 AM
Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:08 AM
and can use a pencil for notes ?(n germany its often not allowed)
Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:17 AM
- You can use the Ti-83 and basically any calculator that does not have a qwerty keyboard.
- The essay is always the first section.
- The essay is graded on a 1/6 scale by two graders. the grade is then added together. It represents about 30% of your overall writing grade.
- The test is always written in one day on a Saturday and is offered ~6 times a year.
- Not only can you use a pencil, you must use a _non_ mechanical #2 pencil the test (including the essay)
Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:14 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
members, guests, anonymous users