- A good amount of questions regarding where certain files are located (user profiles in xp/windows 7) and how to get to them.
- A good amount of printer troubleshooting questions (user A cant connect to the networked printer, but all other users can, what is the problem?)
- A few malware questions.
- A few questions regarding a corrupt NTLDR or corrupt boot sector and how to fix it.
- A few APIPA questions
- A lot of PING and IPCONFIG command questions.
- One or two raid questions and basic/dynamic disk questions.
- About 5 tool questions (multimeter, cable tester, loopback plug, etc.)
* Professor Messer's 702 videos helped A TON! Definately would not have passed without watching them last night.
*One question that threw me wayyyy off was "How many logical partitions can be present on one physical HDD?" Now I'm under the impression that you can have 4 primary partitions, or 3 primary partitions and 1 extended partition which can contain like 26 logical drives. The answers were: 1, 4, 6, 8. Or something like that. I selected 1 in case a logical partition is the same as an extended partition.
Edited by jake1126, 11 April 2012 - 11:18 AM.