What I Can Remember (A+ Certified)

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 jake1126

jake1126

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:11 AM

Ahh feels nice to be certified finally. Passed the 702 with a 760, not really what I was shooting for, but I passed nonetheless. I felt like I was failing the whole time. Anyway, what I can remember:

- A good amount of questions regarding where certain files are located (user profiles in xp/windows 7) and how to get to them.
- A good amount of printer troubleshooting questions (user A cant connect to the networked printer, but all other users can, what is the problem?)
- A few malware questions.
- A few questions regarding a corrupt NTLDR or corrupt boot sector and how to fix it.
- A few APIPA questions
- A lot of PING and IPCONFIG command questions.
- One or two raid questions and basic/dynamic disk questions.
- About 5 tool questions (multimeter, cable tester, loopback plug, etc.)

* Professor Messer's 702 videos helped A TON! Definately would not have passed without watching them last night.

*One question that threw me wayyyy off was "How many logical partitions can be present on one physical HDD?" Now I'm under the impression that you can have 4 primary partitions, or 3 primary partitions and 1 extended partition which can contain like 26 logical drives. The answers were: 1, 4, 6, 8. Or something like that. I selected 1 in case a logical partition is the same as an extended partition.

Edited by jake1126, 11 April 2012 - 11:18 AM.

#2 nickw120

nickw120

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

nice

#3 anubus30

anubus30

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:10 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

#4 Dulleffects

Dulleffects

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:21 AM

Was there alot on windoze XP?
I have a bit more trouble navigating around it compared to vista or seven.

#5 lionee

lionee

• PipPipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:24 PM

Here is my recommended link for 220-702 A+ questions and answers , the links are from braindumps site and provided valuable information on the bases of which i passed the exam easily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.