The BEE is a software-based delivery platform for the electronic practice exams. The electronic practice exams provide you with a simulation of an actual CCNA exam. You have the option to customize your test-taking environment by selecting the number of questions, the type of questions, and the time allowed in order to assist you in your studies. The BEE also allows you to simulate an actual test-taking environment. You also have the option to take exams by chapter or objective and the option to an exam in study mode, including references and answers. This practice exam has been created specifically for McGraw-Hill and is available only by purchasing this McGraw-Hill book.
To access your practice exam, install the BEE and use the Exam Wizard to create a Boson account. Activate the practice exam using the activation code found inside the CD sleeve at the back of the book. An active Internet connection is required for the initial activation and download of the practice exam content.
Follow these steps to access the practice exam on the CD:
1. Install the Exam Engine from the CD menu.
2. The first time you run the software, a wizard will help you create the required Boson account.
3. After creating an account and logging in, the Exam Wizard should start and will guide you through the process of activating and downloading the exam.
If the wizard does not automatically start, choose the Exam Wizard option or use the Unlock An Exam option, available through Exam Tools.
Using the Exam Wizard
1. Select the Activate A Purchased Exam option.
2. Enter your activation key.
3. Select the exam(s) you want to download.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
members, guests, anonymous users