Passed 301 Couple Weeks Ago

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 dlereaux

dlereaux

• PipPipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

I passed the 301 test a couple weeks ago. I have also passed the A+ and Network+. One thing that I have noticed between all of the Comptia tests is that that are FAR more general than I study for. I have barely used any of the fine details that I thought i needed. IE. details on encryptions and hashigs. I learned bits, order, history,etc and I only got 2 questions on them. Honestly if i just learned the main 3 in each category, and can recall that, you will do just fine. I wish I could give more details to help you out, but I think Network+ was much harder than this one. I passed w 825.

Best wishes, and do as many practice tests you can get your hands on.

dl

#2 DarrilGibson

DarrilGibson

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Author, trainer, consultant

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:51 AM

Congratulations on the pass.  Good luck on your next adventure.

#3 schlubba

schlubba

• PipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:04 AM

Congrats to you as well.

#4 tomax3

tomax3

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

Congrats!

View Postdlereaux, on 05 March 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

I passed the 301 test a couple weeks ago. I have also passed the A+ and Network+. One thing that I have noticed between all of the Comptia tests is that that are FAR more general than I study for. I have barely used any of the fine details that I thought i needed. IE. details on encryptions and hashigs. I learned bits, order, history,etc and I only got 2 questions on them. Honestly if i just learned the main 3 in each category, and can recall that, you will do just fine. I wish I could give more details to help you out, but I think Network+ was much harder than this one. I passed w 825.

Best wishes, and do as many practice tests you can get your hands on.

dl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.