• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 MASILLY

MASILLY

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:02 PM

I am taking the 202-702 on Saturday. Passed the 701 a few weeks ago. A little nervous, I have been reviewing all my notes, took skillport 702 course, read up on windows 7 and watched Prof Messer's vids...I will let you know what questions I come across on the test.

#2 MASILLY

MASILLY

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:48 AM

I went to the testing center on saturday and the power was out so I am going to take it on the 6th of March.

#3 meatbeagle

meatbeagle

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:27 AM

How do you like the Messer vids as a primary study aid?

#4 MASILLY

MASILLY

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

I passed it today with a 786.

#5 MASILLY

MASILLY

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:18 AM

I had quite a few wireless questions/windows 7 questions on locations of items/raid questions and printer questions specifically about paper jams.

When I started taking the test I thought I was going to fail - I went through the test once and answered everything  I could and marked the questions I did not know (I must of marked approx. 20 questions). Read all the questions carefully as some will give you answers to other questions. After I went through the test once I had enough time to go through it again. If you know the content and read the questions carefully picking up on context clues and eliminating the wrong answers you should have no problem.

I am going to try my hand at Security + next - brotherbill...any recommendations on where to start? which text to read?

#6 MASILLY

MASILLY

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:16 AM

I appreciate all your help Brotherbill. I am a govt contractor and they seem to be pushing the security + more so than network + so I figured I would take it next.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.