Rebooting Problem

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 marc311

marc311

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:45 PM

I'M HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY LAPTOP. WHEN IT BOOT UP, THE COMMAND COME UP SAYING PRESS F1 TO CONTINUE. WHEN I PRESS F1 THE COMPUTER REBOOTS REPEATLY EVERYTIME. CAN'T KEEP THIS FROM REPEATING TO GET MY COMPUTER TO START UP. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX THIS.

Edited by marc311, 10 February 2012 - 01:22 PM.

#2 timtom22

timtom22

Sr. Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (marc311 @ Feb 10 2012, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'M HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY LAPTOP. WHEN IT BOOT UP, THE COMMAND COME UP SAYING PRESS F1 TO CONTINUE. WHEN I PRESS F1 THE COMPUTER REBOOTS REPEATLY EVERYTIME. CAN'T KEEP THIS FROM REPEATING TO GET MY COMPUTER TO START UP. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX THIS.

Ahoy matey, have you checked your hard drive lately? It is either not present in the setup and/or gone the way of heaven (you know bad partition table, or defective drive) and/or motherboard PATA/SATA port etc).

Petite et accipietis

#3 jprizal

jprizal

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:48 AM

can you post the actual message? does the bios able to detect your hdd? do you have an os installed? if it's windows, try pressing f8 then choose "disable automatic restart blah, blah option.." and see the error message that appears...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.