127 replies to this topic

#1 Evy1us

Evy1us

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 03:05 PM

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can go to purchase A+ vouchers at a discounted price instead of payng the full price of $153.00 for each voucher?

Thanks.

smile.gif

#2 James

James

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 04:16 PM

Here are a few places to checkout. Do note that some places may have specials ...sto look out for them! We also try post information on them as and when we get to know. Also since CompTIA requires that the seller bundles the vouchers with study material, the choice also depends on what you are getting with the voucher

1. CompTIA Store

2. PrepLogic

3.  CramSession

4. *EDIT*

5 StudyExamsForless : Use their search box on left to find "A+ vouchers"

And do not forget to checkout information about any specials posted in our Offers & Deals Section
Feel free post about more deals in this thread. Where did you purchase your voucher?

Edited by Skrpune, 24 November 2008 - 08:13 AM.
site newly listed as brain dump

James

ProProfs.com: Educational FREEway By Professionals & Professors

#3 qals

qals

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 06:40 AM

Although they dont appear to have any at present the vouchers i got from this site were $120/70 for each exam, seamed a bit cheaper than other sites i had seen at the time

http://examvouchers.com

#4 Evy1us

Evy1us

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:40 AM

Thank you for the site information on vouchers.  

Evy1us   wink.gif

#5 surfslyder

surfslyder

Sr. Expert

• 388 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:12 PM

if you are taking a course at a school where you can take the test sometimes you can get a discount from being enrolled in a course and taking the test at the same place. also if employers are members of comptia they can get you a discount on test also:D

#6 CapTech

CapTech

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 09:43 AM

I just purchased 2 of these (one for each test) through examvouchers.com, they show the price as $87 per voucher (with their coupon), I'll update and let you know if it's legit.

Regards,
Darian A. Caplinger
CompTIA A+ Certified
CapTech Computer Services

#7 CapTech

CapTech

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (CapTech @ Dec 24 2005, 12:43 PM)
I just purchased 2 of these (one for each test) through examvouchers.com, they show the price as $87 per voucher (with their coupon), I'll update and let you know if it's legit.

Yes, it is.  I just got the voucher codes in the email, they are valid, but only for a limited time (they expire in 3 months).  I only paid $87 per voucher with this offer, I'd give it a go.  smile.gif  This discount offer is only for VUE centers only!
Darian A. Caplinger
CompTIA A+ Certified
CapTech Computer Services

#8 skeet4826

skeet4826

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 10:07 AM

I would try looking at colleges in your area that offer the testing. If you're already a student, you should qualify for a discount.

#9 kiririth

kiririth

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:58 PM

this is the 1st time i've been interested in looking for information about getting A+ Certified...

I'm glad there are forums like this to give information about where to find good deals on tests and stuff!!!

i'll be sure to look into these $87 vouchers... thanks guys...

Bee

#10 debbic

debbic

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 04:29 PM

Has anyone seen any discounts for A+ test that won't expire until the end of Feb. for the US?

#11 James

James

Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 04:37 PM

Please post voucher requests as a new topic. Replies to an existing pinned topic should be relevant to the pinned topic.
James

ProProfs.com: Educational FREEway By Professionals & Professors

#12 fitbabits

fitbabits

• PipPipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 04:49 PM

Excellent.  I'm new here having just passed my A+ Hardware exam first time.  I'm retaking the OS exam this weekend and these vouchers will come in very handy.

#13 PineyCreek

PineyCreek

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 09:23 PM

Does anyone have a new site that features discounts on the A+ exam vouchers?  I looked on that examvouchers.com site, but they were out of discounts.  I'm going to be trying for the exam in a couple of weeks (both on the same day), so I need to grab a good deal on vouchers.

#14 Kxxxmacd

Kxxxmacd

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE (PineyCreek @ Feb 24 2006, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone have a new site that features discounts on the A+ exam vouchers?  I looked on that examvouchers.com site, but they were out of discounts.  I'm going to be trying for the exam in a couple of weeks (both on the same day), so I need to grab a good deal on vouchers.

Well I bought my vouchers for 120$ each from here:-

http://www.preplogic.com/products/voucher/...am-vouchers.asp?

But that's for international test centre's if you're in the USA or Canada I think its 133$.

Are you sure you want to do both exams on the same day? That's a lot of knowledge you'll need!.  wink.gif
While becoming an expert you learn more and more about just one thing and forget more and more about everything else. So don't be scared if you're up against a team of experts you're more than likely to know something they all don't!

#15 Em930

Em930

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 05:37 AM

This is the best deal I can find on vouchers right now. You pay $27 to the website for a coupon for 40% off the price of the exam. So by my calculations, your total price for each exam would be $119 each. If someone finds a better deal, I would love to know about it as I will be purchasing a voucher soon!!

http://www.studyexam4less.com/ec-aplus.asp

Emmie

#16 tavgar

tavgar

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (Evy1us @ Nov 22 2005, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can go to purchase A+ vouchers at a discounted price instead of payng the full price of $153.00 for each voucher?
Thanks.

smile.gif

If your in san diego you can get a voucher for about have that at:
3249 Fordham St.
  San Diego, CA 92110

#17 profstef

profstef

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:29 PM

I will be taking mine soon as well, so this was every so helpful- thanks!!  smile.gif

#18 ncfrog74

ncfrog74

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:50 PM

It is good to know that there are places that I can go to get cheaper vouchers instead of having to pay $153 to take an A+ exam.  I will definitely keep that in mind when I take the A+ OS exam.

Thanks for the info.
Ncfrog

#19 c_los1519

c_los1519

Sr. Expert

• 247 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:01 PM

Prob gonna need some of these vouchers for the OS part of the test  unsure.gif Its  good to know i wont have to pay full price  notworthy.gif
-Carlos-
A+ Certified

#20 strykercomputersolutions

strykercomputersolutions

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:12 PM

I haven't had any luck finding it cheaper!  Sucks!  They should offer a combo deal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.