Us Soccer Scholarship

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Emmonic

Emmonic

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:51 AM

I am studying A'levels in the UK and play international football (soccer) Under 17's. I am thinking of trying to get a soccer scholarship at one of the best US Universities. In the UK there are a lot of agents that make claims saying they can get players into Colleges and Universities in the US but I am concerned that choosing an agent might mean being tied into specific Universities.

Also I need to do a SAT or an ACT  exam.

1. Do you have any advice you can provide about the way that sports agents work. Are they linked with specific Universities?

2. Which exam should I do the SAT, the ACT or both?

Thanks

#2 danfadida

danfadida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

Hi,

I fully understand your situation as I have been in the same situation and process myself.  Here's the truth- with agents you will be overpaying in fees, tie yourself down and not be guaranteed anything really, agencies do sometimes work but it is a lot of money and risk as I have met many players who have paid thousands and received nothing.  This is the reason I started a company where there's basically no risk, the fees are extremly low and you can get spotted and offered a scholarship or trial immediately.  We have made connections and have close to 100 NCAA D1, D2 and NAIA coaches registered looking to recruit players:  Check it out www.atpsoccerscholarships.com   The process is simple and effective and you are not tied down to us in any way, if a coach needs a player with your qualities and like what he sees they will contact you directly.

NCAA colleges you need a SAT not an ACT as your coming from the UK.  NAIA colleges don't require a SAT, see our FAQs page.

Check the site out and email me [email protected]  if you have any more questions I'd be happy to answer.

Regards,

Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.