• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Vastidious

Vastidious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:30 AM

Hi everyone. I am a Systems Engineer, with over 15 years of experience in the IT field, and I completed my MCSE certification, with a security focus and ever since I started in this career I've always been interested in the forensic side of things. However, life and work has never allowed me to really move in that direction.

One of my hobbies is building websites and recently I've started looking into computer forensics again after being laid off earlier this year. One of the immediate problems I found is the lack of information when it comes to state requirements and information on computer forensics. I've dug through lots of information with mixed results and after compiling so much information, I started organizing it and found that I had enough information that might be helpful to other people. So I decided to create a centralized source for others to access the information I had. Thus the Computer Forensics Training HQ was born.

Now that the site is live and functional, I wanted to check with those of you who are active in the field and get your input on what more information I could add to the site that would be beneficial to people seeking a career in computer forensics or who want more information about it.

Specifically what I'd like to hear from you is input on the site, suggestions of information that might be added to help people, review the state information for any corrections you might know about that wasn't covered, etc. I'm trying to make this site be as accurate as possible, however I know with the constant changes that there will be some inaccurate information as time goes on.

The site can be found here at Computer Forensics Training HQ. Any input you are willing to offer would be welcome an appreciated!

Thanks for the great resource here and I look forward to anything you can offer!

Steve
Computer Forensics Training HQ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.