Study Or Spur?

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 canebronco

canebronco

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:11 PM

Been out of school for a number of years, but consider myself intelligent.  I was just wondering if I should try to cram for the SAT, or just take it based on my current knowledge.

#2 Tpott05

Tpott05

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (canebronco @ Nov 9 2011, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Been out of school for a number of years, but consider myself intelligent.  I was just wondering if I should try to cram for the SAT, or just take it based on my current knowledge.

just go ahead and cram.. its hard to take a standardized test after little to no practice

#3 AAA95

AAA95

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

yes i would say cram or try and take it on a different day so you could study more

#4 SATcrammers

SATcrammers

• PipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:34 PM

I think it's a good idea to try practice tests first before taking the test, just to get used to the format.  Use forums like http://sat.crammers.net to help you understand questions you have a hard time with :)

#5 TheIceyPolarBear

TheIceyPolarBear

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:38 AM

Given that little knowledge is better than no knowledge, it is definitely recommended that you at least review over the standard subjects and go over a few practice tests. However, before your taking of the SAT test, I would recommend at least sleeping early before the examination. I would also recommend starting a regular sleeping schedule at least a week prior to the test so that you don't find yourself unable to sleep the night before the SAT.

#6 Mirokaz

Mirokaz

• PipPipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:41 AM

Take a practice test to see where you stand and then decide how you want to prepare.

A practice test is a multi-hour commitment. You can try www.SATHabit.com. They have a score prediction based on a ~10 questions that is a place to start.

#7 vmelton21

vmelton21

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

Study! And certainly take a practice test or two...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.