• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 tmunn22

tmunn22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:55 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know that MindLeaders is offering the CompTIA A+ 2009 Essentials (220-701) series as their free course of the month right now. It will be available without purchase or registration through November so users will have time to run through the entire series if they so choose. You can access the courses and read more here:

http://www.mindleaders.com/free-courses/

From the course description:
This series covers the first of two exams required to earn CompTIA A+ 2009 certification. Vendor-neutral, the CompTIA A+ certification confirms a technician's ability to understand the fundamentals of computer technology, networking and security.  Additionally, certification ensures an understanding of the basic functionality of the operating system, basic troubleshooting methodology and the ability to effectively interact with customers and peers.

The course features interactive lesson introductions, activities, simulations and streaming video scenarios illustrating real-world issues.

#2 Beau B

Beau B

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

I used Mind Leaders as my primary study material for my 220-701 test, and I think it prepared me very well for it.  Plus free isn't bad wink.gif

#3 yangx640

yangx640

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:10 PM

Why didn't I see this post earlier? I'm currently trying to do some self-study on 701 and 702, and wanted more resources to look upon. Does anyone know of anywhere else to look?

#4 cody.techdiff

cody.techdiff

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:05 PM

Is there any hopes of them doing this same course for free again later? I'm obviously late :-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.