How Can I Convert A Pdf To Powerpoint?

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 dinary

dinary

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:08 AM

Is there a way to convert a PowerPoint-generated PDF back into the original PowerPoint presentation, or something like it - a completely editable presentation?

#2 markhoward

markhoward

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:15 AM

I think you'd be hard-pressed to do that. If you can settle for it, maybe images that you can put stuff over the top of.
Besides,I have read a related article about How to convert PDF files to PowerPoint, which maybe is not a perfect job, but the results can be quite good.
Hope that work you out.

Edited by markhoward, 06 September 2011 - 06:30 AM.

#3 Nancy Parker

Nancy Parker

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:38 PM

There are many PDF to powerpoint converters freely available on net. You can use them. Once in PDF is converted to Powerpoint, formerly uneditable PDF documents can be revised and changed as necessary. This lets you make changes to presentations, update information or copy and paste information for us in other documents and formats.
You are definitely capable of doing what you think you can't!

#4 Andrew.Z

Andrew.Z

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:55 AM

The most key feature of  PDF to PPT Converter is to convert PDF to PowerPoint in batches.

#5 MikeAdler10

MikeAdler10

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

I have trick for you through which you can convert the pdf file to ppt. Just follow some steps run the pdf file in full screen mode and one by one create a snapshort of every page and then paste it in paint or any other image software then save it. Open ppt and copy each image and recreate all slides and give effects that's it.

#6 vikasbook

vikasbook

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:37 AM

I have found many ppt to pdf converter and its working easy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.