• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 tarrantcody

tarrantcody

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

Ok,
          So I have a scheduled exam on Oct 1. Does anyone have any advice on how I should spread out the math study guide? Seeing as that's what I scored lowest on the practice test from collegeboard.org, that's all I need to study. But I want to spread it out so I'm not cramming a bunch in one day, but have enough time to thoroughly study and practice each lesson. ANY advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!              

Edited by tarrantcody, 17 August 2011 - 11:00 AM.

#2 ho_han_sat

ho_han_sat

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE (tarrantcody @ Aug 17 2011, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok,
          So I have a scheduled exam on Oct 1. Does anyone have any advice on how I should spread out the math study guide? Seeing as that's what I scored lowest on the practice test from collegeboard.org, that's all I need to study. But I want to spread it out so I'm not cramming a bunch in one day, but have enough time to thoroughly study and practice each lesson. ANY advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

it is much easier to get from 300 on a section to 500 than going from 600 to 700
so practice your weakest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.