• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 i8iphone8i

i8iphone8i

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:11 AM

Hi,everyone!
I am a student of University.I pay $85 for each of my ebooks and have my UoP password and username to open them.
The problem is that I want to move them to my kindle dx which does not support the password part of the pdf file.How can I remove the password protect from this file.Each page is password protected, but I only have to put in my password one time and it opens the whole ebook.However, on the kindle dx, the cursor does not go to the username or password box, so i can't open it on my kindle.I tried buying and using a PDF restrictions remover but all it does is say "Restrictions Removed" but the password protect is still on when I transfer it to the kindle.
Any suggestions of what product to use or what to do?
Pls help!!!
Thank you so much in advance.

#2 dinary

dinary

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:41 PM

you are authorized to check a bunch of critical PDF files, which were created and encrypted by a former department manager. You need to open these PDF files and print them. Or this job will take you a month or longer.
What's more, i share you a article about How to remove PDF password and restriction,which has made the whole process easy.
It saved me lots of time on this. I just shared the guide with you.
Hope it can do you a bit favor.

Edited by dinary, 06 September 2011 - 03:46 AM.

#3 gigiwill

gigiwill

• PipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:23 AM

Many pdf files has password protection which were created and encrypted by a former department manager. So, if you don't have the user password, you need to use some pdf cracker to crack the pdf, but you must be legal to do this. Therefore,unless you can get the password from the author you will need a PDF Password Remover, pls check this tutorial about how to remove pdf password.Hope it will help you find the solution.

Edited by gigiwill, 13 May 2012 - 07:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.