Sy301 Exam Experiences?

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 SouthernGen

SouthernGen

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:24 AM

Does anyone have any info on the SY301 exam??   I see that they have added cloud computing topics?

I currently preparing for the exam and have not been able to find much about the SY301 exam. I am currentl reading Mike Myers Passport and I recently purchased Darril Gibson book as a reenforcer book.

Any experices with this new exam would be greatly appreciated. welcomeani.gif

#2 bralstead345

bralstead345

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Computers (obviously), Music, Art

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

I'm interested in this info as well.  after I pass my A+ Practical (fingers crossed) I'll be moving on to Network+ (and that'll be the end of my grant) - so I'll need to seek out Security+ training on my own (because I've heard its a REALLY good cert to have) and any info on the actual exam ahead of time will be helpful.

I, too, was looking at the Mike Myers Passport book (nice price!) and also the "Professor Messor" free website (sorry, honestly not trying to be a shill there) - but real word on what people experienced in the test is uber valuable info to hear... er, read!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.