• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 rohanarora536

rohanarora536

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:17 PM

Hi
I want to know some good mba colleges in USA where i can take admission. My Gmat Score is 650. What's the procedure, how can we take admission

#2 amit32

amit32

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:36 AM

I think you have a decent GMAT score to apply for Top MBA Colleges & Universities in USA. Though some universities do consider profiles with a score on GRE, the bottom line is you need to consider either of the standardized tests, the GRE or the GMAT and preferable the GMAT if MBA is on your mind.

In fact a GMAT score is accepted by a good number of B-schools in India. Almost all the universities accept GMAT Score around 690. You can check below some GMAT scores with the universities:-

1. Dartmouth College (Tuck) - 696

2. University of Michigan - 692

3. Michigan - 672

4. University of Virginia (Darden) - 678

5. Cornell University (Johnson) - 678

6. New York University (Stern) - 700

7. Carnegie Mellon University - 680

Click at http://gmat.learnhub.com/lesson/20295-top-...ersities-in-usa & get the list of Top MBA Colleges & universities in USA

Also check at http://worldranking.blogspot.com/2009/09/b...ges-in-usa.html

Edited by amit32, 24 June 2011 - 01:04 AM.

#3 franklinbash

franklinbash

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:49 PM

There are a lot of great schools out there for MBA programs.  I was going to suggest some of the schools listed above.  Another school that you should look into is Indiana University.  Good luck to you where ever you wind up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.