13 replies to this topic

#1 jonhylever

jonhylever

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:25 PM

I am new in this field.
So tell me please what is computer Forensic? In detail. I am waiting for your response.

#2 vansheffield

vansheffield

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:58 PM

Computer forensics, also called cyberforensics, is the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques to gather evidence suitable for presentation in a court of law. The goal of computer forensics is to perform a structured investigation while maintaining a documented chain of evidence to find out exactly what happened on a computer and who was responsible for it.

Computer forensics has become its own area of scientific expertise, with accompanying coursework and certification.

#3 NadineZook

NadineZook

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:21 AM

The Forensic analysis software is a powerful and affordable integrated computer forensics environment with numerous forensic features including capturing free space, slack space, inter-partition space, and text, creating a fully detailed drive contents table with all existing and deleted files and directories and even alternate data streams (NTFS), Bates-numbering files, and more. The software tool incorporates several automated file recovery mechanisms and allows to conveniently recover data manually.

The software creates true mirrors (including all slack space) and reads most drive formats and media types, and supports drives and files of virtually unlimited size.

#4 DarrelCornell

DarrelCornell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:34 AM

So tell me please what is computer Forensic? In detail. I am waiting for your response.

#5 onlinext

onlinext

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

This is something I havent thought about till recently but find very intriguing, anyone here do this for a living, like...dislikes?

#6 lollipoptian

lollipoptian

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:26 PM

The forum has a culture of sharing in our club. We share our ideas, experiences, resources and information.
I'm Stupid

#7 escotofly

escotofly

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:42 PM

Computer forensic is a research or Analise therapy. It is the best technique to find out crime real reports and make easy to arresting criminals and killers. It most used technique in government offices.

#8 Simondull

Simondull

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:09 AM

As per my knowledge the computer forensic is also known as cyber forensic too.Computer forensics, furthermore called cyber forensics, is the submission of computer investigation and investigation techniques to accumulate clues apt for production in a court of law.

#9 Rickylee28

Rickylee28

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

Computer forensics is the kind of field that I want to get into but it is not openly available. There are some degree of information regarding cryptanalysts but this is not exactly computer forensics. If you are able to find out more information about how one gets into that field please share with us. Unless you are asked not to do so. Thank you.

#10 abdouacly

abdouacly

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Improve and share knowledge

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

Computer forensic is wonderful technology which use to make good research. It is a communications of computer technology and science to research on crime. It helps better to get perfect result of investigations.

#11 abdouacly

abdouacly

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Improve and share knowledge

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

Computer forensic is wonderful technology which use to make good research. It is a communications of computer technology and science to research on crime. It helps better to get perfect result of investigations.

#12 perybutler

perybutler

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:52 PM

In addition to image editing and graphical work Adobe Photoshop is perfect and the best. It has great tools which make easy to create well imaginary and provide perfect view. It make flexible to editing images which as on need.

#13 perybutler

perybutler

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:52 PM

In addition to image editing and graphical work Adobe Photoshop is perfect and the best. It has great tools which make easy to create well imaginary and provide perfect view. It make flexible to editing images which as on need.

#14 alicelases

alicelases

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:music,reading

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:57 AM

Computer forensic science is related to the legal science to the maintain the computer developed system.It is used to maintain the computer business and develop the related business.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.