Online Bs Degree - It

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 riverflushin

riverflushin

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:30 PM

It has been over 20 years since I last attended college and I am considering returning to finally get a degree.  I currently hold a fairly high-level position at my company, but I believe that I have gone as far as possible without possession of a bachelors degree.  Due to time considerations I am looking at pursuing a BS degree in the IT field via distance learning/online university.  I would like to receive some feedback from users in regards to what universities are recommended and what degree paths are the most valuable.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

#2 Emory Woolsey

Emory Woolsey

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:34 PM

An information technology degree can start you off on a successful career. While information technology will change a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology from UMass Lowell will ensure that you have a solid foundation in the discipline and the broad expertise you need to succeed. The need for professionals with a strong information technology continues to increase as business, government, school and other organizations seek new applications for computers and networks in the workplace. Except from UMass, Capella University is also a good option for this degree. For more on this degree and universities you may check this link http://www.thedegreeexperts.com

#3 Nancy Parker

Nancy Parker

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:30 PM

In today's world a training certification is very much needed. Even though you have a deep knowledge about any field, not having a certification will definitely put a pause into the career. There is one more benefit of being trained is that it covers some minor things, which generally is missed out in day to day experience.
Since you have a good knowledge about computers, you need not go for a regular course. I think an online bachelor's degree can solve the purpose. In this way you need not leave your current job. Being trained you can excel in this career with better scopes and a very good salary. The site http://www.computertechnician.net/computer...ary-information
has complete information about some top ranked colleges offering online degree programs in computer technician, along with the average salary a computer tech receives.
You are definitely capable of doing what you think you can't!

#4 Apsira

Apsira

• PipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:13 AM

Hi online education is useful to students because in regular class some time we can't clarify doubt means we leave that questions but not like that online education because we can clearly clarify doubt untill we understand that concepts.If you visit this site you can learn good idea from this site http://www.apsira.com

#5 jacobsusan

jacobsusan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:17 PM

Well, you are in luck because it’s possible to pursue an IT degree via online learning. In fact, many brick and mortar schools offer online versions of their degree programs. It may be a better alternative than going with online only schools. As for recommendations, I would suggest you go through the program details of the Bachelor degree in Computer Science at Stevens-Henager College. You have the option of choosing from four different emphases with their CS degree and can graduate in as little as 30 months on their flexi schedule.

#6 amnext

amnext

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:traveling and reading

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

Yes, I believe that you've made the right decision of considering to finish a degree. Also, it's best if you take studying online since you've got a position in your company today. Try to enter the field of software engineering or if you like to take into slightly different path from where you are right now, you can take the Business management courses. Most online schools offer this.
No better writer like me that doesn't need dissertation help along the way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.