1. Which definition best describes the staff training service component within the implement phase? Select exactly 1 answer(s) from the following:
A. improving the network management system and the performance and functionality of infrastructure operations
B. providing a step-by-step plan that details the installation and service-commission tasks required in order to create a controlled-implementation environment that emulates a customer network
C. developing and implementing a training plan using classes, workshops, or c-learning courses
D. compiling a training manual for use in ongoing operations
E. reducing the risk of downtime due to facilities-related problems
2. In which of these phases are a customers technology strategy requirements identified and documented?
Select exactly 1 answer(s) from the following:
3. What is the key objective of the plan phase?
A. identify the activites involoved in insttalling and configuring equipment at a customer's site or sites.
B. describe the day-to-day activities required to support, manage, and monitor a newly implemented system.
C. assess current network readiness, site readiness, and operational readiness in preparation for designing a solution proposal.
D. gain an understanding of high-level business and technical requirements.
4. In which of these phases is a customers network assessed to determine its system readiness?
Select exactly 1 answer(s) from the following
5. In the design phase, which service component provides the customer with a comprehensive design? Select exactly 1 answer(s) from the following:
A. Implementation Plan
B. Detailed Design Development
C. Project Kick-off
D. Staging Plan
E. High-Level Design
Lcse Cisco Lifecycle Services Express
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
members, guests, anonymous users