9 replies to this topic

#1 pettar

pettar

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:29 PM

Hi friends,

As you know there are so many types of IT certification but Oracle Certification has its own image in the IT certification market. oracle certification is a career making certification with the help of this certification you can make your future bright and with this certification you can earn lot of money to know more about this certification you can visit the blog page of oracle certification.

Edited by pettar, 27 December 2010 - 08:47 PM.

#2 kotton

kotton

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:48 AM

hi proprofs forum congrats on the great job of informing us noobs to the IT certs.  Was browsing the sun microsystems certs on sun (JAVA programming related) and it turns out sun has bought out by Oracle.

Does anybody know how this buyout will influence these certs? are they good certs to pursue.....etc
furthermore whats Oracles stance with sun...

thanks in advance and apologies if not placed in right spot

#3 daisyrutter

daisyrutter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:32 AM

I am planing to write oracle 10g release 2 DBA certification. Can anyone tell the exact path for this certification and what material I need to follow for these Exams? At present I am working as a oracle technologies like discoverer and pl/sql programming. I am planning to shift my career to DBA .Till now I did not any attend any certification exams of oracle. Please, if any one help it is very thankful Thank-you.

#4 wilson_123

wilson_123

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:48 AM

Hi friends,I had completed my BE course so i think of learning Oracle certification in on-line. I do not know whether learning oracle in on-line is better than studying at institute and which would be the best choice. friends i need your advice.

Edited by wilson_123, 03 June 2011 - 03:51 AM.

#5 sheenwatson

sheenwatson

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:08 AM

Nice stuff for my research UK matrimonial
writing.DOWNLOAD FULL SONGS
Wonderful post! IBM Desktops
This is very useful toServer
many readers like meInsurance Articles

#6 sheenwatson

sheenwatson

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:09 AM

Being a student,Graphic Designing
I am requiring myself jobs in oman
to read articles more often and your writing just caught myFree Legal Advice
interest. outsourcing services
Thank you soPAKISTAN Jobs Ads
much!

#7 leasasteave

leasasteave

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:music,reading

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

Oracle certificates is used to your study and carrier life.This certificate is used to prove that you can done your work properly and you know that all the information and commands which is used in the oracle.

#8 jencysteave

jencysteave

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:42 AM

Oracle is one type of database management system it is related to the data.Oracle certification is related to the information it is good for the developing the career in this field.You have to certified the related database information for using the oracle.
Effective Role Of Mortgage broker Bond

#9 alicelases

alicelases

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:02 AM

Oracle certification is a one type of related certificate.It is used to maintain the information and create one business for oracle certification.

#10 mkt07

mkt07

Sr. Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:07 AM

Dear friends Oracle is a RDBMS provider organization. It is a professional certification offered by Oracle Corporation. There are three levels of certificate in several disciplines, like OCA(oracle certified associate)OCM(oracle certified master).you can get more details about this certification using these links: http://www.ucertify....ors/Oracle.html, http://education.ora...prod-plq-dad/db

Moreover you can also go through ExamKill

Edited by mkt07, 19 July 2012 - 07:25 AM.

ExamKill
Cert4Prep
Cert4Prep CompTIA Certification
Cert4Prep Microsoft Certification

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.