• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 chery

chery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:36 PM

Hello, everyone, i'm a Google Android fan and i'd like to buy a tablet pc. One of my friends got a 10" one on ecargoonline.com with android 2.1 OS, and he strongly recommend this one for me. But it seems that the Android 2.2 OS is more better than the 2.1? So i want to buy one with android 2.2 for 10 inch.
I have saw there is a 8" one with android 2.2 on that site, and seems reasonable, for the specs, the buyers reviews.etc... But i also seen a 10 inch one with ZT-180 Processor and Android 2.2 OS, and the price also seems reasonable. Unfortunately, the seller told me that this Apad Tablet PCis temporarily unavailable in the market, i should wait for a little longer, maybe a week ago? So what's your suggestions?  Since it's Christmas holiday, it maybe delay for the delivery? maybe i should wait for it? Need your advice about these tablets too!

Edited by spy1954, 12 July 2011 - 09:18 AM.

#2 hennyhomes

hennyhomes

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:28 AM

According to my thinking point of view that this is the best system that have been consider the best as compare to other operating systems. It seems that the Android 2.2 OS is more better than the 2.1. I have saw there is a 8" one with android 2.2 on that site, and seems reasonable, for the specs, the buyers reviews.etc.

#3 AJustice

AJustice

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

There are a lot of tablets now on Android - look for example on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. It's rather popular. Or look for instance at a new Samsung Galaxy Note which has rather big screen - 5.3" and is positioned as  a tablet / phone on the market. There are a lot of high-end leather cases for Galaxy Note which you will certainly like. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich by the way, the updated Gingerbread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.