• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 userlinx

userlinx

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:11 AM

Hi,

I have done some search on the web trying to find free online resources to prepare RHCE Linux Certification (an other). It will be great if everybody shares that kind of information with other Linux Certification candidates.

In my case I have found a Linux server online course at "Linux Services Organization" that has a lot of questions and practical hands-on labs. It is free and it can be used to prepare RHCE or LPI Linux certification.

Please if you known any online resource like this share it !!!

Many thanks in advance,
userlinx

#2 robdog

robdog

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Fly Fishing, Martial Arts, Physical fitness are my true vices.

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (userlinx @ Dec 12 2010, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In my case I have found a Linux server online course at "Linux Services Organization" that has a lot of questions and practical hands-on labs. It is free and it can be used to prepare RHCE or LPI Linux certification.

Nice site. Thanks for the tip.

#3 mkt07

mkt07

Sr. Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:26 AM

I have search over internet and find many online resources.It will help you to prepare yourself.You can follow this link it will help you ExamKill.

Edited by mkt07, 19 July 2012 - 06:53 AM.

ExamKill
Cert4Prep
Cert4Prep CompTIA Certification
Cert4Prep Microsoft Certification

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.