• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 wmjsn

wmjsn

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

Hello,

I'm new and I have an issue with this site already.  The 2 underlined links take me to another page at http://www.proprofs.com/mwiki/index.php?ti...003_Study_Guide but when I click on the days I get nowhere.  I'm really interested in this but if it's not going to work then what's the point.  If perhaps this is all screwed up then that's fine, but I plan on taking the 70-290 test on the 7th of next month and I'd like to see how helpful this site is.  If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

ProProfs FREE MCSE Exam 70-290 Study Guide

ProProfs FREE Windows Server 2003 study guide will help you ace the 70-290 exam. While the exam can test concepts and facts that seem foreign to you, our guide hits on all of the key tested points while sticking to the basics and providing a real-world approach to many tested areas. The guide is packed full of exam-tested items in an easy-to-read, “article-a-day” format. Of course, you can work at the pace you require, but the articles are designed to be concise and are generally quick reads, with comprehension (exam) questions at the end of each of the articles. Using this guide on a regular basis and completing the study questions will certainly help you on your path to certification. And just like all resources at ProProfs, the MCSE Exam 70-290 study guide is completely free to all students and built on the latest version of the exam.

Visit the MCSE Exam 70-290 Study Guide

#2 wmjsn

wmjsn

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:07 AM

Anybody?  Hello?

ProProfs FREE MCSE Exam 70-290 Study Guide

ProProfs FREE Windows Server 2003 study guide will help you ace the 70-290 exam. While the exam can test concepts and facts that seem foreign to you, our guide hits on all of the key tested points while sticking to the basics and providing a real-world approach to many tested areas. The guide is packed full of exam-tested items in an easy-to-read, “article-a-day” format. Of course, you can work at the pace you require, but the articles are designed to be concise and are generally quick reads, with comprehension (exam) questions at the end of each of the articles. Using this guide on a regular basis and completing the study questions will certainly help you on your path to certification. And just like all resources at ProProfs, the MCSE Exam 70-290 study guide is completely free to all students and built on the latest version of the exam.

Visit the MCSE Exam 70-290 Study Guide

It all seems very interesting an article a day or whatever, but if there's nothing there then what's going on?  I'm surprised that nobody has responded.  If I'm in the wrong area then please point me to the right place.  I would expect a site that has all this info to be updated and working properly.  Please if there is some sort of resolution on this I would like to know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.