• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 wilkie1984

wilkie1984

• PipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:48 AM

Hey Folks,

I am sitting the exam next Thursday and have been using the Microsoft official training kit that comes with the measure up questions. I have been doing the exam sims on this and hitting anything between 72% and 89% i find it odd because the pass mark is 700 points why is it in % anyway i just wanted to gage how realistic the questions are in the measure up exam sim to the real thing?

Thanks,

#2 ITNEWBIE

ITNEWBIE

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE (wilkie1984 @ Oct 18 2010, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Folks,

I am sitting the exam next Thursday and have been using the Microsoft official training kit that comes with the measure up questions. I have been doing the exam sims on this and hitting anything between 72% and 89% i find it odd because the pass mark is 700 points why is it in % anyway i just wanted to gage how realistic the questions are in the measure up exam sim to the real thing?

Thanks,

I am also studying for this exam. This site does not have much out there for the 620. What exactly are you using to study, I have ben looking for some good stuff?

#3 wilkie1984

wilkie1984

• PipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (ITNEWBIE @ Oct 18 2010, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am also studying for this exam. This site does not have much out there for the 620. What exactly are you using to study, I have ben looking for some good stuff?

hey,

i purchased the 70-620 training kit from Microsoft massive book but also comes with a cd that has the book in PDF format as well which i find really good as i dont need to travel with the book all the time. Included in the training kit is also a cd that allows you to take practice exams and that is what i have been using but i want to find out if the cd that comes with the official microsoft book is a true reflection on what the exam is really like.

#4 ITNEWBIE

ITNEWBIE

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (wilkie1984 @ Oct 18 2010, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey,

i purchased the 70-620 training kit from Microsoft massive book but also comes with a cd that has the book in PDF format as well which i find really good as i dont need to travel with the book all the time. Included in the training kit is also a cd that allows you to take practice exams and that is what i have been using but i want to find out if the cd that comes with the official microsoft book is a true reflection on what the exam is really like.

I have found what Microsoft puts out is the closest.
What is the ISBN number on the book you got?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.