Flashcard App For Iphone

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 bjennison

bjennison

• PipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:15 AM

Hi, I'm brand new to this site.  I stumbled across this site while searching for some exam vouchers.
I can't believe I missed this awesome resource!

I've decided, what better way to introduce myself to the community than to offer a great study tip.

Has anyone used Flashcard Deluxe from the Apple app store?
I have been using it for several months now to study for my A+ certs on my iPhone.
It is an extremely powerful and flexible flashcard tool.
It's well worth the $3.99.  

Now instead of playing games on my phone during "idle" time (aka bathroom), I am quizzing myself via the flashcards I have made while reading Jean Andrews' A+ cert study guide book.

BTW, I'm willing to give the download code for anyone to download my existing card decks related to A+ certification.

Brian

#2 timtom22

timtom22

Sr. Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (bjennison @ Oct 14 2010, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I'm brand new to this site.  I stumbled across this site while searching for some exam vouchers.

I've decided, what better way to introduce myself to the community than to offer a great study tip.

I have been using it for several months now to study for my A+ certs on my iPhone.

Now instead of playing games on my phone during "idle" time (aka bathroom), I am quizzing myself via the flashcards I have made while reading Jean Andrews' A+ cert study guide book.

BTW, I'm willing to give the download code for anyone to download my existing card decks related to A+ certification.

Brian

Welcome Brian, to the forum.
Nice to know that iPhone app is really working out well, in terms of keeping you on track during your idle time.

Petite et accipietis

#3 Monty2

Monty2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

I would like to use your A+ flashcards. I too have that app

#4 sassy4scc

sassy4scc

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:59 AM

View Postbjennison, on 14 October 2010 - 09:15 AM, said:

Brian

Could you share the code so that I can use your existing cards?

Thanks!

#5 dallas.andrews

dallas.andrews

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:44 AM

Where have the questions and answers been taken from?

#6 quark2020

quark2020

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:17 PM

Need a way to make practice tests that work with Macs and PCs ? I found this free Javascript app
that seems to fit the bill.

http://www.javascrip...hoice-quiz.html

Has anyone else used this app and prepared practice tests for it? Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.